Friday, September 11, 2009

Carnival 2002

Years ago when my family lived in San Francisco there used to be parades downtown called Carnival. It was a celebration were every one danced, and there was a lot of music. My brother would participate in it because he was good at break dancing, he joined a group of break dancers that were in parade. Carnival was a competition which there were judges who watched the groups, and my brothers group was good. There was other good groups too, but, I thought my brother's group was the best. He and his group danced and the other people danced too. My brother tried hard and was worried that he didn't do good but he still tried and came in second place. I'm still proud of him for trying hard and sticking through with his group for all the practices and dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment